1. You must be at least 18 years old.
2. You must have a valid US address within the 50 states or the District of Columbia
3. You must have a valid email address
4. Your household income must be at or below 80% of the Area Median Income for your county of residence and household size, as defined by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development
5. You need to have a bank account at a bank or credit union based in the United States (see list of compatible banks below), and be enrolled in online banking with valid online banking credentials.